Friday, March 13, 2009

Peonies


Peonies have been one of my favorite flowers for a long time. It is peonies in the spring, and ranunculus in the fall. Last week on Smitten I read this:

My friend Abbey is a believer in feng shui, the ancient Chinese art of arranging design elements in certain ways, in order to create a harmonious environment. So, here's an awesome tip for attracting love...

Amazingly, feng shui experts say that hanging a painting of peonies or putting fresh peonies in your house will help bring romantic love into your life. When Abbey graduated from college, her mom got her a lamp with peonies on it. Soon, Abbey met an amazing man, fell madly in love and got hitched. So who knows? It just might work!


Well since I love peonies anyways, I decided to give it ago. Right now my background on my iphone is the above image from the lovely my polaroid blog. I wonder if that qualifies for the Feng Shui rules?

No comments: