Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm on an airplane



Right now I am on an airplane. That's right, my airplane has internet! I am really excited about it.

I am on an airplane because I am heading home to the West Coast for Thanksgiving. I am really excited about seeing my family, my dog, and all my friends.

The Richanbach household has rented three movies that seem to be typical of a holiday weekend for us. Start Trek (the new one), Miracle on 34th St (it was a tough choice between Natalie Wood and Dylan McDermott, but Dylan McDermott won), and Rear Window.

See you in a few hours West Coast!

Photos from flickr

5 comments:

Emma Handoko said...

very nice....I really like it

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

Anonymous said...

They are ideal for an informal outing. These types of usually are available in open up styles without any zippers instead these types of possess drawstrings or even control keys to become shut. replica gucci The actual lengthy sling enables you to make it within the make or even inside a mix entire body design. They are the very first range of adolescent ladies as well as college students. The selection of the leather-based tote significantly depends upon use. replica dior If you want 1 with regard to informal make use of, after that carrier totes or even hobo totes tend to be your best option. These types of possess less wallets however effective room to support plenty of add-ons. replica handbags sale In the event you require 1 to carry simply quite things inside a fashionable method, the mix entire body tote is going to be more suitable. fake chanel handbags Clutch system totes are simply intended for events, get-togethers as well as official occasions. fake cartier They are ideal for informal make use of because these types of are made of gentle, versatile materials created in ways in order to flagg and supply the consumer along with effective room to suit numerous products.

RS Gold said...

Recently, I liked the game Runescape Gold at http://www.rsgoldfast.com/ recommend it to you!

Aakash said...

thank you for sharing this

Digital ooh advertising agency
Lyrics
Biography
wallpapers