Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm on an airplane



Right now I am on an airplane. That's right, my airplane has internet! I am really excited about it.

I am on an airplane because I am heading home to the West Coast for Thanksgiving. I am really excited about seeing my family, my dog, and all my friends.

The Richanbach household has rented three movies that seem to be typical of a holiday weekend for us. Start Trek (the new one), Miracle on 34th St (it was a tough choice between Natalie Wood and Dylan McDermott, but Dylan McDermott won), and Rear Window.

See you in a few hours West Coast!

Photos from flickr

2 comments:

Emma Handoko said...

very nice....I really like it

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels