Thursday, November 19, 2009

Harry Connick Jr.



I am normally opposed to listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. I really like Thanksgiving, so I like to give it its time, then I still have a whole month to get excited about Christmas. But when the Christmas songs are being sung live to your by Harrick Connick Jr. I make an exception.

Tuesday was the unveiling of the Bloomingdale's Holiday windows (which are all sparkly!), and to celebrate the unveiling Harry Connick Jr. did a little performance on Third Avenue. I work across the street from Bloomindale's so of course my co-worker and I took a little fieldtrip across the street to see the man himself.

The photos are from his performance, sorry they are all blurry and you can't see his pretty face. I was close enough where I could, but my iPhone was apparently not aware of that. I do like the colors in the photos though.

No comments: