Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"I want to ride my bicycle!!!!" - Queen



I have been craving a bicycle for a long time. First I felt like my neighborhood was not very bicycle friendly, now I live in a walk up with no space to store a bike. But when I am running late to class I think about how splendid it would be to be gliding along 9th St on a bicycle.

Bike's have also been popping up all over the place (which I guess isn't too unusual).

Joanna posted about bikes/parisian lifestyle over on Cup of Jo as part of her research for her YSL project. Um, yes I would love to be fabulous faux Parisian on a bike in New York City. Way to read my mind Joanna....

AND I read a spectacular article in the NY Times about Mark Paul Gosselar and his biking ways. So great, another reason to ride a bike, so I can become Zach Morris' friend. Though I have a feeling my biking wouldn't extend much beyond biking around the neighborhood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very first, additionally for the superb as well as supplies, the colour works an essential component within selecting suitcases. fake louis vuitton bags Special colors associated with bags may obviously display your own various design as well as complement special clothes. replica gucci For example, dark clothes along with lively red bags as well as footwear is often a amazing complement associated with durable personality. fendi replica In addition, made from associated with suitcases ought to be unified along with your over-all design. replica dior 2nd, you have to very first come to a decision the actual style you prefer, which may be, when the style isn't that which you such as, regardless of what tone as well as item, it will not really fulfill your own requirement. replica handbags sale From time to time, most of us will probably begin to see the style emperia handbags initial, really, probably the most fashionable only one is not particular to suit a person. That's certainly to express, the actual style ought to contract along with all of your grow older, occupation, as well as personality, and there are more..