Thursday, June 11, 2009

Goodbye Wafflemaker


I moved last week (once the apartment is in order I will post pictures) and I am finding this site, Goodbye Wafflemaker, very inspiring. The creator of the site is moving and selling everything she owns so she can be immersed in her new community.

My brother has spent the last year essentially living out of a suitcase, which is a very freeing way to live. I on the other hand have been a pack rat my entire life, which would make that a very difficult way for me to live. I am not being forced to do that, but new place is quite a bit smaller so I have been purging like nobodies business.

I kind of want to sell everything I know, but then I think about losing my beautiful books and clothes and I get really sad. It is a nice idea though.

No comments: