Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love The Strand


I love The Strand. I just bought my textbooks for this semester for over 50% off. How great to be able to buy used to cheap textbooks when you are taking a class on the conservation of the rainforest.

Another thing I love about The Strand is that it is located at my favorite corner, 12th St and Broadway. That corner has the greatest view of the Empire Sate Building. When I lived on 12th street, I would cross that corner every day on the way home and realize how lucky I am to live in the city.

I also bought a book about the village in the 1960's. It is called "A Freewheelin' Time" and I am really excited to read it.


Oh and fun fact? If you dig Dylan, you probably know it is quite a mystery who the girl in the picture with him is, well my calligraphy teacher is apparently really good friends with her. How crazy is that?

No comments: