Wednesday, January 14, 2009

17 Again





So I don't particular want to be seventeen again considering that that was only three years ago, but I am actually intrigued by this new film starring Zac Efron. As you may remember from yesterday, I am not his biggest fan, I actually enjoy him in this trailer.

And when looking into this film I found this little newsbit on IMDB:

Daughter Licks Mann's Face To Get Close To Efron

23 March 2008 6:18 PM, PDT | From wenn.com | See recent WENN news

Leslie Mann's daughter was so excited her mother had a kissing scene with Zac Efron in upcoming movie Seventeen Again, she licked the actress' face when she got home from work.

Mann, who is married to director Judd Apatow and is best known for her roles in The 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up, plays Efron's wife in the new film.

And her 10-year-old daughter Maude was desperate to get a taste of the High School Musical hunk.

Mann, 35, says, "My daughter Maude, who's 10, is in love with Zac Efron and I just did a movie with him called Seventeen Again where he plays a grown man in a 17-year-old's body. And he plays my husband, so we got to kiss, which was very exciting for Maude.

"When I got home from work after doing the kissing scene, she ran up to me and licked my face because she wanted to taste Zac Efron's spit.

"Zac is 20 by the way, he's not 17, so it's not as creepy."

Mann adds, "I always thought it was creepy when older movie actors would have really young love interests. I always thought that was really gross.

"But now I totally get it."

No comments: