Sunday, July 27, 2008

My hair


So a little over a month ago I cut my hair shorter than it has ever been since preschool. See when I was little I had basically no hair until kindergarten, then I was so excited about having long hair that I didn't cut it again until 5th grade. Since then it has stayed about shoulder length or longer. Then about 6 weeks ago I got a hair cut, and when I got home was incredibly bored with my cut. It was the same thing I always got. So about a week later I went to the Bumble and Bumble School and got myself a ballin' new bob. I am absolutely in love with it, I cannot believe I haven't had my hair this short before. But then I just realized my logo is my long hair, and that is pretty identifiable with me, so I guess my logo is now a piece of reminiscence. 

Sorry for the rambling, but just something that was on my mind.