Friday, December 12, 2008

I Love Bill Murray



I have always loved Bill Murray. I even loved him when he guest hosted on Regis and Kathy Lee and wouldn't stop saying "I'll tell ya what."  I think I went around saying that for days.  Now apparently he is the new party boy of the hipster community. And that makes me oh so happy. You may have all seen this on A Cup of Jo. Which is where I saw it, which then took me to an article about his partying ways, and I just had to share the final lines of the article with you all.

Then again, perhaps he's just toying with us all. There's an urban legend that's gone round until no one is sure who it happened to, or if it happened at all. It was late one night, a few years ago, when a young man was walking through Union Square Park. He suddenly felt someone behind him, their hands over his eyes. When he turned in surprise, there was Bill Murray, his creased face leaning in close. Bill whispered, "No one is ever going to believe you," and then just walked away.

No comments: